Sunday, May 30, 2010

House Happy!


Kindergarten is out and we are officially moved out of our place in Estes Park. There is a lot to miss up there, especially our friends, the amazing view and wildlife and the school. What an awesome school. But we can say for sure that we are excited to be among old friends, close to everything and especially- enjoying our new house. But oh the projects! Here's the pool that wouldn't... wouldn't come out, wouldn't hold water even if we wanted it to :) We tried a jack hammer, a BBQ and some good old fasioned man power- I think we are going to hire someone and eat out instead.

Here's Mark giving me a very cute backsplash that I will hate when spagetti sauce splatters onto all the little grout lines. . . We will be using a lot of sealer :)
The boys love the tub. I think that we are all getting a little spoiled. I heard Hiram and Noah playing the other day and instead of their Rescue Heros saying "come on lets help that guy"- or "quick get those bad guys" I overheard, "Boy I need a bath, I am going to take a Master Bath now." "Me too, I need to take a master bath too." Luke was afraid of the big tub when we first moved in but he has adjusted. Come to think of it he has been nervous about alot of things in the new house. I learned not to make any sudden movements for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think that it would be fun to have a house that we could work on and fix up. Tiling, painting, new kitchen, etc., But then I do a very small project here and realize that it wouldn't probably be as fun as I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is full of splendid memories. You are making wonderful ones!! Gramma K

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some seriously cute boys on your hands! Enjoy Greeley we sure do miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just impressed that you some how managed to get them all to cover their boy parts! That takes talent :)

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete