So I am sitting in the living room checking my e-mail with the syfy channel on in the background. Ghosthunters is on -cheesy but creepy enough. Anyway I get to thinking, something isn't right. Ever get that feeling?- weirdness- something missing? A disruption in "the force. [yes it is science fiction night. I was going to write this whole thing in Klingon for you but I have enough trouble with English and truthfully I'm more of a Lost, Alias sci-fy type (sorry trekies I just haven't gotten enough time in on the Enterprise although I loved loved the movie that just came out)] - I'm blabbering. ANYWAY..all of the sudden it hits me. "BANG!!" (no charge for sound effects- this is a classy blog) It is 8 pm and guess what's missing... small tired whining people! Not only that but here's the really paranormal twist- this is the third night in a row! Bedtime has become a beautiful thing. And I have Tag to thank for it. Yep-who knew that running around the house screeching and jumping off of furniture was the key to a quiet peaceful bedtime routine. The kids love it so much that when we tell them they can't get out of bed if they want tag time tomorrow night- they go right to sleep. AHHHHHHHH (heavenly singing- not screaming)... More free sound effects courtesy of Love & Dragon Slaying Monkey Pirates.
No comments:
Post a Comment